How to Submit Your Invoice
You may submit your invoice, and you can reach our Accounts Payable department using this email address:
AccountsPayable.GOC@grace.comNote that date of payment (or payment due date) for invoice is determined using the applicable payment term along with the date the invoice is received and receipted by Accounts Payable. If you have question related to terms in our system, please coordinate them directly with your Grace' relationship manager or your corresponding Grace' contact person.
You will receive a confirmation email from our Accounts Payable team for every invoice you submit. It is strongly advised that you keep this email confirmation and show the same to AP when following up your payment.
Reminders when submitting invoices:Invoices must contain all information necessary to process payment. Invoices will not be processed if these do not meet the requirements listed below:
It is important that we have your updated/current bank information. If you wish to update your bank information on file, you may do so by contacting your Grace Relationship manager.
- Invoice may not be handwritten. Handwritten invoices will not be accepted.
- Invoice must clearly reference the applicable Grace Purchase Order (PO) number.
- In the absence of a Grace PO, invoice must specify your relationship manager or your Grace's contact person.
- Invoice must clearly show the bill-to-address as reference on the Purchase Order.
- Invoice must correctly state the ship-to-address.
- All scanned images must be in PDF format, black and white using 300 dpi settings.
- PDF file attachments should only include a single invoice. Do not scan multiple invoices into one PDF file.