How to Submit an Invoice
Invoices must contain all information necessary to process payment. Invoices will not be processed if these do not meet the requirements listed below:
- Invoice may not be handwritten. Handwritten invoices will not be accepted.
- Invoice must clearly reference the applicable Grace Purchase Order (PO) number. In the absence of a Grace PO, invoice must specify the Grace Relationship manager or your Grace's Contact person's name.
- Invoice must clearly show the bill-to-address as reference on the Purchase Order.
- Invoice must correctly state the ship-to-address.
- All scanned images must be in PDF format, black and white using 300 dpi settings.
- PDF file attachments should only include a single invoice. Do not scan multiple invoices into one PDF file
It is important that we have your updated/current bank information. If you wish to update your bank information on file, you may do so by contacting your Grace Relationship manager.
Invoices for Grace legal entity in South Africa must be submitted by post mail to below address:
Grace Products South Africa (Pty) Mazars House Rialto Road Grand Moornings Precinct Cape Town, Western Cape 7441