How to Submit an Invoice:
Invoice for the following Grace entities in Sweden must be submitted via email to AccountsPayable.GOC@grace.com:
Grace Catalyst AB, Industrivägen, 444 32 Stenungsund, Sweden
Grace Catalyst AB Sivuliike Suomessa, c/o Grace Catalyst AB, Industrivägen, 444 32 Stenungsund, Sweden
Invoices must contain all information necessary to process payment. Invoices will not be processed if these do not meet the requirements listed below:
- Invoice may not be handwritten. Handwritten invoices will not be accepted.
- Invoice must clearly reference the applicable Grace Purchase Order (PO) number.
- In the absence of a Grace PO, invoice must specify your relationship manager or your Grace's contact person.
- Invoice must clearly show the bill-to-address as reference on the Purchase Order.
- Invoice must correctly state the ship-to-address.
- All scanned images must be in PDF format, black and white using 300 dpi settings.
- PDF file attachments should only include a single invoice. Do not scan multiple invoices into one PDF file.
It is important that we have your updated/current bank information. If you wish to update your bank information on file, you may do so by contacting your Grace Relationship manager.