How to Submit an Invoice
must contain all information necessary to process payment. Invoices
will not be processed if these do not meet the requirements listed
- Invoice may not be handwritten. Handwritten invoices will not be accepted.
must clearly reference the applicable Grace Purchase Order (PO) number.
In the absence of a Grace PO, invoice must specify the Grace
Relationship manager or your Grace's Contact person's name.
- Invoice must clearly show the bill-to-address as reference on the Purchase Order.
- Invoice must correctly state the ship-to-address.
- All scanned images must be in PDF format, black and white using 300 dpi settings.
- PDF file attachments should only include a single invoice. Do not scan multiple invoices into one PDF file.
is important that we have your updated/current bank information. If you
wish to update your bank information on file, you may do so by
contacting your Grace relationship manager.
Invoices for the following legal entity must be submitted via e-mail to AccountsPayable.GOC@grace.com:
Alltech Applied Sciences Ltd.