Welcome to the Grace - Lake Charles Plant. For your safety and convience, please refer to the links in this section for more information on plant entry requirements, contact and address information, directions and accomodations.
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable visit to our site!
Visitors wishing to enter our facility must participate in our visitor orientation program. Once you complete our visitor orientation, your information will be stored in our database. Orientation is valid for one year and will allow you to enter the site without retaking the visitor orientation training. You will be issued a visitor pass that must be worn at all times and returned to the security guard when leaving the site.
Visitors wishing to enter our facility must wear proper personal protective (PPE) equipment. The following items are required for plant entry. PPE is not required to visit the administrative offices but proper office attire is required.
- ANSI approved hard hat, ANSI approved safety glasses, hearing protection and high visibility vests/clothing are minimum personal protective equipment required for all persons entering the plant.
- Face covering/mask are required to be on your person and worn when 6-ft social distancing cannnot be maintained.
- Effective 12/2/20 until further notice: Only a KN95 mask will be the accetable face mask allowed onsite.
- Visitors must wear sturdy leather shoes. We recommend that you wear ASTM approved steel-toed shoes. Tennis shoes are prohibited.
- All visitors must wear long pants (skirts where appropriate) and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops). Clothing should be of proper fit and properly worn to minimize the possibility of snagging loose clothing on machinery or equipment.
- In all operating areas of the plant, you must have safety goggles and gloves on your person to be worn when needed.