General Quality Provisions
Below are the Terms and Conditions of Purchases that apply to all present and future oroders of W. R. Grace & Co.
Click here for information on our
General Quality Provisions.
COVID-19 VISITOR PROTOCOLS
In response to the health risks from the Coronavirus, Grace is limiting visitors to our facilities to those who are considered "business critical." It will be up to our site leadership team to decide what "business critical" means, but the net result is to increase the safety of our workforce by reducing the number of visitors coming on to the site. In addition, Grace now requires all visitors to our sites to confirm that they do not present any COVID-19 risk factors. All visitors must confirm that;
- Within the last 14 days, you have not been within 3 feet or 1 meter—for more than 15 minutes—of any person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or directed to self-quarantine.
- Within the last 14 days, you have not experienced any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
OR at least two of these symptoms:
- Sore throat,
- New loss of taste or smell,
- Repeated shaking with chills,
- Muscle pain.
If, during the 14 days after you have been on a Grace site, you find that you can answer YES to any of these questions, please contact your Grace Point of Contact immediately so Grace can determine the Impact to Personnel related to COVID-19 to ensure we identify any and all potential personnel impacted.
At Grace, we practice the "W-AT-C-H" (Wash your Hands, Avoid Touching your face, Cover your mouth when you cough and Hold back, avoid close contact) to keep our employees save from COVID-19. We ask that all Grace visitors to our sites follow these same steps while on our facility.
- Those who deliver production material as well as packages such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, mail, etc.;
- Those who provide custodial/cleaning, trash hauling, vending, and other routine services as well as those who routinely deliver office supplies and equipment;
- Long-term service providers such as maintenance contractors, construction workers, accountants;
- "Resident" contractors and temporary workers who may come onto our site every day;
- Those who are visiting for a meeting or other one-time event.
FOR US BASED SUPPLIERS ONLY
Per the instructions outlined on the recent purchase order you received. Please print, review and sign the below document titled Critical Infrastructure Employee Affidavit- Supplier. This letter identifies our Suppliers as a provider of goods and/or services to Grace, a company in the Chemicals Sector, which was designated as a "Critical Infrastructure Industry" and therefore allowed to continue to operate during the States COVID-19 lockdown response. All suppliers with an active Purchase Order that support Grace during this time must print and sign this document. The Suppliers Employees must keep this signed letter on them as a requirement to come on site at a Grace location.
Critical Infrastructure Employee Affidavit
Should you have any questions regarding this letter and requirement, please reach out to your local Buyer directly or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and your questions will be routed to the appropriate point of contact.