Grace is dedicated to achieving equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. In this connection, we comply with the Equal Employment Opportunity Posting (for U.S. locations) policy by requiring at least the following:
- Recruit, hire, train, and promote qualified persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other employment related actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or genetic information.
- Further the principle of equal employment opportunity in employment related decisions.
- Ensure that promotion and other employment decisions accord with principles of equal employment opportunity by imposing only valid job-related requirements for employment opportunities and basing all employment decisions only on those valid job requirements.
- Ensure that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or genetic information.
Employees and applicants are protected from harassment, threats, coercion, intimidation, interference, and/or discrimination for filing a complaint, assisting in an investigation, or opposing any practice inconsistent with this policy that is made unlawful under Executive Order 11246, the Jobs for Veterans Act, the Rehabilitation Act, or their implementing regulations.
GRACE WOMEN'S NETWORK
Our global Grace Women’s Network is committed to the simple, yet powerful idea of women helping women thrive. We enhance our workplace, communities, and opportunity by enabling women to connect, develop, and engage, making Grace a great place to work.
The network's four pillars
- Development: Creating opportunities for Grace women to develop.
- Networking: Engaging Grace women with opportunities that inspire networking.
- Outreach: Giving back to our community by volunteering.
- Connection: Creating a network for all Grace women.