The Most Versatile, Non-Phthalate Catalysts for all Your Polypropylene Needs
A single catalyst to deliver product and operational performance.
The foundation of CONSISTA® catalysts is non-phthalate chemistry. In developing non-phthalate, our scientists sought to create a catalyst that also provides high performance across a wide range of PP grades. With CONSISTA® catalysts, the promise has been delivered.
CONSISTA® provides differentiated product performance across the broadest range of product applications to enable improved profit. CONSISTA® also offers catalytic routes with products with better performance than peroxide or mechanical routes. Our customers have used CONSISTA® across a variety of applications including:
- Food packaging
- Industrial packaging
- Health and hygiene
- Building and construction
- Consumer applications
A Versatile and Efficient Catalyst
Increasing sustainability concerns provides opportunities for more durable applications to reduce disposable products. Meanwhile, in the automotive industry, lighter weight and down gauging require stiffer polypropylene products. CONSISTA® catalysts help you meet all these needs.
You can design products with CONSISTA® catalysts that show low blooming, high MFR with high stiffness, high MFR with low-temperature toughness, higher clarity and lower haze, lower heat seal initiation temperature, low VOCs, lower taste and odor.
Streamlining Your Operations with CONSISTA® Catalysts
The CONSISTA® Catalyst Advantage
- Non-phthalate-based catalyst chemistry
- Excellent reactor operability and protection
- Outstanding product performance in major application areas
- Enables a reduction in resin manufacturing costs through less peroxide usage
- Drop-in technology without capital investment with UNIPOL® Process Technology
- Broader applicability to the entire product wheel than any other catalyst
- Higher stiffness for homopolymer lightweighting
- High clarity random co-polymers with low blooming
- Lower haze for clarified random copolymer
- State of art pipe, sheet and thermoforming applications
- Improved taste-odor for food contact grades
- Lower VOC, faster cycle time and high melt flow rate (MFR) grades for injection moulding