Gasoline Sulfur Reduction Technologies
Significant investment in global refinery operations have been required to reduce gasoline sulfur content in line with Tier 3 and Euro V gasoline specifications.
To complement this, Grace’s GSR® technologies have played an important role in the overall strategy of many refineries to comply with tighter gasoline sulfur specifications. GSR® technologies create economic advantages around:
- Gasoline octane preservation through reduced FCC gasoline post-treatment severity
- Improved feedstock flexibility
- Reduced undercutting of FCC gasoline – increasing volume
- Improved hydrotreater economics through lower operating severity
- Temporary use during hydrotreater outages