Below are the Terms and Conditions for Purchases that govern all present and future orders issued from W. R. Grace & Co.
It’s important to align the Terms and Conditions with the country of which the Grace entity issuing the Purchase Order which is listed in the address section on the front of the PO where it states, “From Customer [Grace Regional Entity].”
- Argentina English | French | Spanish
- Australia English | French | Spanish
- Brazil English | Portuguese
- Canada English | French
- China English | Chinese
- Colombia English | French | Spanish
- Germany English | German
- Italy English | Italian
- Malaysia English | French | Spanish
- Mexico English | French | Spanish
- Philippines English | French | Spanish
- Singapore English | French | Spanish
- South Korea English | Korean
- Spain English | Spanish
- Sweden English | Swedish
- UAE English | French | Spanish
- United States English REVISED as of April 1, 2023
Click here for information on General Quality Provisions.
At Grace, we practice "W-AT-C-H" (Wash your Hands, Avoid Touching your face, Cover your mouth when you cough and Hold back, avoid close contact) to keep our employees safe from common illnesses such as the cold, flu and COVID-19. We ask that all Grace visitors to our sites follow these same steps while at our facility.
- Those who deliver production material as well as packages such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, mail, etc.
- Those who provide custodial/cleaning, trash hauling, vending, and other routine services as well as those who routinely deliver office supplies and equipment.
- Long-term service providers such as maintenance contractors, construction workers, and accountants.
- "Resident" contractors and temporary workers who may come onto our site every day.
- Those who are visiting for a meeting or other one-time event.