How to Submit an Invoice
Reminders when submitting invoices:Invoices must contain all information necessary to process payment. Invoices will not be processed if these do not meet the requirements listed below:
It is important that we have your updated/current bank information. If you wish to update your bank information on file, you may do so by contacting your Grace Relationship manager.
- Invoice may not be handwritten. Handwritten invoices will not be accepted.
- Invoice must clearly reference the applicable Grace Purchase Order (PO) number.
- In the absence of a Grace PO, invoice must specify your relationship manager or your Grace's contact person.
- Invoice must clearly show the bill-to-address as reference on the Purchase Order.
- Invoice must correctly state the ship-to-address.
- All scanned images must be in PDF format, black and white using 300 dpi settings.
- PDF file attachments should only include a single invoice. Do not scan multiple invoices into one PDF file.
Invoices for the following legal entity must be submitted via e-mail to AccountsPayable.GOC@grace.com:
Grace GmbH & Co. KG Dubai
Grace Refining Technologies Middle East Trading LTD