Expertly Synthesized Fine Chemicals
Imagine what you could do with experienced R&D support at your side offering you full solutions in custom chemical synthesis, including product development, project management, and scale-up expertise.
Our fine chemicals feature:
- Custom Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) development and commercial manufacturing (~1kg – MT’s) in fully compliant cGMP facilities
- Generic API’s – 19 DMF’s Currently
- Custom food / dietary supplement development & manufacturing, (~10’s kg’s – MT’s)
- Regulatory starting materials (RSMs) & Registered Intermediates synthesized on scales up to 100’s MT/year per project
- Particular experience with chiral molecules, custom boronic acids, custom amino acids & protecting groups, solution phase peptide synthesis, aminations, alkylation, and homogeneous catalysis (i.e. Suzuki Coupling)
Collaborate with Us
We have a deep understanding of organic synthesis in a cGMP environment and work collaboratively with our customers to design, develop, manufacture, and optimize proprietary, industry-leading synthesis technologies and novel molecules of importance to the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries. Grace forges strong relationships based upon transparency and communication.
From process development through the scale-up of RSMs to complex APIs, we work closely with you to understand your development goals and are with you every step of the way to help you achieve them using the most efficient methods.
Premier Contract Development Manufacturing Capabilities and Services
Grace’s Fine Chemical Manufacturing Services (FCMS) provides services out of three tightly integrated and high-tech facilities. Our domestic network makes us the ideal partner and a reliable supplier.
Our comprehensive portfolio of services, integrated manufacturing, and regulatory leadership differentiates us as a leading contract development and manufacturing partner. With a proven ability to deliver solutions to complex challenges, Grace’s FCMS supports the entire small molecule development cycle from the pre-GMP clinical stage through cGMP commercial manufacturing. Reach out to our experts today at GraceCustomPharma.com/contact