Expertly Synthesized Fine Chemicals
Imagine what you could do with experienced R&D support at your side offering you full solutions in custom chemical synthesis, including product development, project management, and scale-up expertise.
Our fine chemicals feature:
- Chiral intermediates synthesized on scales up to 80 MT/year per project
- Peptide building blocks and fragments ranging in scale from 1-500 Kg/batch and in lengths from 2-16 amino acids by solution phase chemistry
- Specialty amino acids ranging on scales from grams to low MT levels
- Aryl, aliphatic, and chiral boronic acids and esters
- Specialized fluorine-containing building blocks which can be incorporated into a wide range of chiral molecules
- Small molecule drug substance programs supplying RSMs, intermediates and high-value APIs
Collaborate with Us
We have a deep understanding of organic synthesis in a cGMP environment and work collaboratively with our customers to design, develop, manufacture, and optimize proprietary, industry-leading synthesis technologies and novel molecules of importance to the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries. Grace forges strong relationships based upon transparency and communication.
From process development through the scale-up of RSMs to complex APIs, we work closely with you to understand your development goals and are with you every step of the way to help you achieve them using the most efficient methods.
Grace Fine Chemical Manufacturing Services (FCMS)
Grace Albany Fine Chemicals
Strategically located on the U.S. West Coast, Grace's Albany, OR, site is designed to meet customers' highest quality, regulatory, and confidentiality expectations for the manufacture of fine chemicals and intermediates. Our talented team of chemical development and manufacturing experts supported by a comprehensive cGMP environment, help customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food and beverage, chemical processing, and other industries solve their most complex challenges.
Grace Albany's facilities and quality systems have been audited and qualified for cGMP manufacture and hold ISO9001 certification. Additionally, we are Halal and Kosher certified for specific products.
Kilos-to-Tons Manufacturing Capabilities
- Low Temperature (-80º C)
- Air Sensitive Products
- Pyrophoric Reagents
- Fractional Distillation
- Continuous Processing
- Process Scale Chromatographic Purification
- Large lab with 12 R&D dedicated fume hoods
- R&D includes highly-qualified Process Development, Optimization & Research teams
- 6 – Ph.D, 4-MS, 5-BS, 3-Tech, 2-3 BS/MS level interns
- Development and scale up to 50L working volume
- Asymmetric Hydrogenation
- Dynamic Kinetic Resolution
- Enzymatic Resolution
- Chiral Pool
- Chemical Resolution
- Directed Alkylation
- HPLC / HPLC-MS / HPLC-CAD / HPLC-ELSD
- GC / GC-MS / GC-HS
- FTIR / NMR
- Standard Wet Chemistry (USP and internal methods)
Grace South Haven Fine Chemicals Manufacturing Services
Grace FCMS’s South Haven, Michigan site is a full-service cGMP custom manufacturing facility. The site has served the pharmaceutical drug substance market for over 40 years and contains everything required to develop APIs to commercialization and provide all the support capabilities you may need.
Grace Tyrone Fine Chemicals Manufacturing Services
Grace’s Fine Chemical Manufacturing Services’ facility in Tyrone, Pennsylvania (CDMO) has more than 40 years of history in custom manufacturing. It offers a blend of chemistry and engineering, more than 80,000 gallons of reactor capacity, the ability to develop continuous processes, and handling of highly hazardous materials as a CDMO.