Extending the range of PP applications
Polypropylene catalyst technology enables success. From automotive injection molding to flexible food packaging, PP producers must provide valued solutions in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Evolving market forces are creating new challenges for polypropylene producers.
These trends present significant challenges and opportunities for innovation, a strength of polypropylene as a material. Catalysts are critical contributors to polypropylene product innovation and extend into new applications.
Markets are increasingly demanding solutions for sustainability and circular economy.
There are opportunities within polypropylene including the replacement of difficult-to-recycle materials, reducing the weight of transportation components, and improving food packaging.
Grace‘s 6th-generation catalyst systems offer new properties and process capabilities across all process technologies:
- Excellent isotacticity control enabling higher clarity resins for interpolymer substitution
- Higher stiffness and increased flow capability for lighter parts
- Less material used with the same performance for more sustainable applications
- Advanced donor technology for process protection
- Exceptional copolymer capabilities deliver premium-grade slates
The world’s largest PP catalyst supplier
Let Grace, the world’s largest PP catalyst supplier, help you extend your polypropylene performance with our demonstrated advantages and world-class technical support.
Experience and Innovation